A tomato sauce with smoked tofu as a bacon substitute.
- Cook time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- 200g smoked tofu
- 500g spaghetti
- 500g sieved tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- neutral vegetable oil
- olive oil
- herbs (oregano, basil)
- Press and dice smoked tofu.
- Fry tofu in a hot pan in vegetable oil and salt. Fry until crispy, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti in salt water.
- Finely chop onion and mince garlic. Fry onions on medium heat then add garlic.
- Add sieved tomatoes and a splash of olive oil for the finished sauce.
- Add salt pepper and herbs to taste.
- Serve spaghetti with tomato sauce and sprinkle smoked tofu dices on top.